Sansevieria Trifasciata with Pot
- Product Code: Sansevieria Trifasciata with Ceramic Pot
|Height x Width|
|(H)25-30 cm X (W)20-25 cm|
- Availability: 26
Sansevieria Trifasciata is very easy to keep as houseplants as they tolerate dry air very well. Their thick, fleshy leaves hold a lot of moisture and act as water reservoir during periods of drought. They are capable of absorbing formaldehyde, trichlorethylene, benzene and xylene.
This is one of the #GivingBack items. #GivingBack is a donation campaign that we work with The Nature Conservancy (TNC). When you purchase the selected #GivingBack items from Flora Houses' online shop, we will turn 10% of what you have paid to TNC. The proceeds will be used to support their local and Asia-Pacific conservation work. Please visit our campaign page for more details.
• Direct sunlight
• Indoor Lighting
• Close to window
When to Water
Around once every 10 - 12 days, depending on the weather and soil moisture.
Remove some of the pine bark on the soil and stick your finger 2-3cm deep into the soil. If the soil is dry, it is time to water.
How to Water
When you water, you can use 800ml as a testing point for floor plants and 250ml for table plants, evenly pour over the soil (not necessarily to remove the pine bark).
Check the saucer and see if there is any water in it. If yes, water less next time. Gradually, you will learn more about your plants’ demand on water in that environment.
Don’t forget to remove the excessive water in the saucer with a towel, to avoid mosquitoes breeding. (Take a look at insect repellents)
- Cut the leaf with stem when the whole leaf turns yellow
- Cut the yellowish part when part of the leaf turns yellow
- Yearly (Take a look at plant foods)
- Plants are living things. Please accept and appreciate the variation in color and shape.
- Plant products take 1 - 2 months to adapt to a new environment, yellowing leaf may happen at the first month.