Sansevieria Trifasciata is very easy to keep as houseplants as they tolerate dry air very well. Their thick, fleshy leaves hold a lot of moisture and act as water reservoir during periods of drought.
• Avoid excessive sunlight
• Indoor lighting
• Water when soil surface is dry
• Water slowly and evenly onto soil surface
• Water every 10 days, adjust the amount of water depending on weather and moisture of soil
• Cut the leaf with stem when the whole leaf turns yellow
• Cut the yellowish part when part of the leaf turns yellow
• Absorb formaldehyde, trichlorethylene, benzene and xylene
• Plants are living creatures. Please accept and appreciate the variation in color and shape.
• Plant products take 1-2 months to adapt to a new environment, yellowing leaf may happen at the first month.