Sansevieria Trifasciata in Rolling Planter Box
- Product Code: Sansevieria Trifasciata - Planter Box
|20 -25 working days|
|Height x Width|
|(H)110-120 cm X (W)80 cm|
- Availability: 50
Sansevieria Trifasciata is very easy to keep as houseplants as they tolerate dry air very well. Their thick, fleshy leaves hold a lot of moisture and act as water reservoir during periods of drought. They are capable of absorbing formaldehyde, trichlorethylene, benzene and xylene.
This is one of the #GivingBack items. #GivingBack is a donation campaign that we work with The Nature Conservancy (TNC). When you purchase the selected #GivingBack items from Flora Houses' online shop, we will turn 10% of what you have paid to TNC. The proceeds will be used to support their local and Asia-Pacific conservation work. Please visit our campaign page for more details.
• Direct sunlight
• Indoor Lighting
• Close to window
The Rolling Planter Box:
The Unicorn Rolling Planter Box is our original design which aim at providing an alternative planting solution.
Possible Usage (combining with appropriate plants):
• Natural partition and noise barriers
• Outdoor landscaping
Features of The Unicorn Rolling Planter Box:
• With wheel locks (the plants and soil usually make it heavy enough to prevent the planter from moving around, but the lock gives you an option when necessary)
• Built-in water-storing box for holding excessive water
• Use of stainless steel: durable, easy for cleaning (in comparison with wooden, ceramic, concrete planters)
When to Water
Around once every 10 - 12 days, depending on the weather and soil moisture.
Remove some of the pine bark on the soil and stick your finger 2-3cm deep into the soil. If the soil is dry, it is time to water.
How to Water
When you water, you can use 800ml as a testing point for floor plants and 250ml for table plants, evenly pour over the soil (not necessarily to remove the pine bark).
Check the saucer and see if there is any water in it. If yes, water less next time. Gradually, you will learn more about your plants’ demand on water in that environment.
Don’t forget to remove the excessive water in the saucer with a towel, to avoid mosquitoes breeding. (Take a look at insect repellents)
- Cut the leaf with stem when the whole leaf turns yellow
- Cut the yellowish part when part of the leaf turns yellow
- Yearly (Take a look at plant foods)
- Plants are living things. Please accept and appreciate the variation in color and shape.
- Plant products take 1 - 2 months to adapt to a new environment, yellowing leaf may happen at the first month.
- The preparation time for “Planter Box” collection is longer than other collections. Please expect a wait time of approximately 20 working days, but we will get in touch with you in 1-2 working days when we receive your order. Thank you very much for your patience.