Bird of Paradise - Medium Sized
- Product Code: Bird of Paradise
|5- 7 working days|
|Height x Width|
|(H)130-140 cm X (W)60-70cm|
- Availability: 50
• Adequate sunlight
• Indoor lighting
When to Water
Once every 7- 10 days, depending on the weather and soil moisture.
Remove some of the pine bark on the soil and stick your finger 2-3cm deep into the soil. If the soil is dry, it is time to water.
- The Bird of Paradise cannot handle 'wet feet'. meaning its roots should not sit in wet soil. please make sure the soil is dry when you water it.
How to Water
When you water, you can use 800ml as a testing point for floor plants and 250ml for table plants, evenly pouring over the soil (not necessarily to remove the pine bark).
Check the saucer and see if there is any water in it. If yes, water less next time. Gradually, you will learn more about your plants’ demand on water in that environment.
- Don’t forget to remove the excessive water in the saucer with a towel, to avoid mosquitoes breeding. (Take a look at pesticides)
- Split leaves are normal phenomenon for Bird of Paradise. However, if you would like to minimize the possibility, you may spray water over the leaves regularly.
- Cut the leaf with stem when the whole leaf turns yellow
- Cut the yellowish part when part of the leaf turns yellow
- Quarterly (Take a look at plant foods)
- Plants are living things. Please accept and appreciate the variation in color and shape.
- Plant products take 1-2 months to adapt to a new environment, yellowing leaf may happen at the first month.