• Suitable for indoor lighting
• Put near the window
• To avoid excessive sunlight
• Water when soil surface is dry
• Water slowly and evenly onto soil surface
• Water until water drips out of the pot
• Water every 2-3 days, adjust the amount of water depending on weather and moisture of soil
• Cut the leaf with stem when the whole leaf turns yellow
• Cut the yellowish part when part of the leaf turns yellow
• Plants are living creatures. Please accept and appreciate the variation in color and shape.
• Plant products take 1-2 months to adapt to a new environment, yellowing leaf may happen at the first month.