Bambusa Multiplex in Rolling Planter Box
- Product Code: Bambusa multiplex in Planter Box
|Height x Width|
|(H)200-210 cm X (W)80 cm|
- Availability: 10
• Direct sunlight
• Outdoor environment
The Rolling Planter Box:
The Unicorn Rolling Planter Box is our original design which aim at providing an alternative planting solution.
Possible Usage (combining with appropriate plants):
• Natural partition and noise barriers
• Outdoor landscaping
Features of The Unicorn Rolling Planter Box:
• With wheel locks (the plants and soil usually make it heavy enough to prevent the planter from moving around, but the lock gives you an option when necessary)
• Built-in water-storing box for holding excessive water
• Use of stainless steel: durable, easy for cleaning (in comparison with wooden, ceramic, concrete planters)
When to Water
Around once every 2 -3 days, depending on the weather and soil moisture.
Remove some of the pine bark on the soil and stick your finger 2-3cm deep into the soil. If the soil is dry, it is time to water.
How to Water
When you water, you should evenly pour the water over the soil/pine bark until the soil is fully watered. The excessive water will go into the box inside the planter. Gradually, you will learn more about the demand for water of your plants in that environment.
To avoid mosquitoes breeding, excessive water stored inside the planter box should be removed regularly. (Take a look at Insect Repellent)
- Cut the leaf with stem when the whole leaf turns yellow
- Cut the yellowish part when part of the leaf turns yellow
- Yearly (Take a look at Plantmate Ready To Use Liquid Plant Food Houseplant Foliage Formula)
- Plants are living things. Please accept and appreciate the variation in color and shape.
- Plant products take 1 - 2 months to adapt to a new environment, yellowing leaf may happen at the first month.
- The preparation time for “Planter Box” collection is longer than other collections. Please expect a wait time of approximately 20 working days, but we will get in touch with you in 1-2 working days when we receive your order. Thank you very much for your patience.