Alocasia Portodora - Medium (Imported from the Netherlands)
- Product Code: Alocasia Portodora
|Height x Width|
|(H)90-100 cm X (W) 50-60 cm|
- Availability: 50
• Adequate sunlight
• Indoor lighting
• Near the window
When to Water
Once every 5-7 days, depending on the weather and soil moisture.
Remove some of the pine bark on the soil and stick your finger 2-3cm deep into the soil. If the soil is dry, it is time to water.
How to Water
When you water, you can use 800ml as a testing point for floor plants and 250ml for table plants, evenly pouring over the soil (not necessarily to remove the pine bark).
Check the saucer and see if there is any water in it. If yes, water less next time. Gradually, you will learn more about your plants’ demand on water in that environment.
- Don’t forget to remove the excessive water in the saucer with a towel, to avoid mosquitoes breeding. (Take a look at pesticides)
- Cut the leaf with stem when the whole leaf turns yellow
- Cut the yellowish part when part of the leaf turns yellow
- Quarterly (Take a look at plant foods)
- Plants are living things. Please accept and appreciate the variation in color and shape.
- Plant products take 1-2 months to adapt to a new environment, yellowing leaf may happen at the first month.
- Plants which are imported from abroad take a longer time to reach you, approx. 10 - 12 working days.